Monday, April 25, 2011

snapshots

today, like most days lately, is a gloomy day. it's been grey and rainy with a chill in the air. perfect for staying indoors and experimenting with my new camera! (canon 60d)
i really still need to sit with both my camera and the instruction manual to really understand what it can do, but for now i am taking pictures regardless of whether or not i really know what i'm doing! 
my soldering station. where the magic happens.
 henry in his olan mills pose.
 henry marveling at the rain.
 lucy is wondering when the sun is going to shine again.
 it looks like spring is finally here.
earlier today i went to munro's crafts to replenish my collection of semi-precious beads and drops. i'm antsy to get to work on making some pretty pieces using these lovely bits stone. i brought home with me citrine, agate, moonstone, lapis, rutilated quartz, chalcedony and jade.
i'm also going to try and set up my etsy shop very soon. hopefully by the end of the week. look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment